Friday, January 7, 2011

The Band


I have no new photos as the last week has seen my new wardrobe project go out the window, partly because all the eating and drinking has seen my stomach swell so, and partly because i have been distracted by a NEW project. I am so excited, i have decided to form a psychobilly band and i already have some interest from potential 'members'. I finally got my beautiful Maton guitar fixed, it has had a broken machine head for 4 years now, and while i was in the local Rockshop i put an ad up on their notice board. So far i have 2 guitatists and a drummer and a bass player, but i havn't met up with any yet, next week will see the start of my auditioning. Let's all cross our fingers this venture goes better than my recent roller derby disaster.
Photo above is included as it shows my new shoes which cost all of NZ$10 which i think go so well with all my new clothes and allow me to wear sexy dresses every day without feeling "over-dressed".

No comments:

Post a Comment